The Seahorse XF instruments analyze mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis in live cells. Seahorse XF technology uses solid-state sensors to simultaneously measure both oxygen consumption rate (OCR) and extracellular acidification rate (ECAR) in every well. All platforms support injection of up to 4 unique compounds per well.
- Compatibility with both adherent and suspension cells as well as isolated mitochondria.
- Ability to perform up to 4 independent injections per well with automatic mixing
- Automatic calculation of oxygen consumption rate (OCR) and extracellular acidification rate (ECAR).
- Simultaneous measurement of OCR and ECAR in the same well
- Sensitivity for small sample sizes
- Generates functional data on as few as 5000 cells per well
- Label-free detection in real time
- Windows-compatible desktop analysis software (Wave) for plotting, reporting, analyzing, and exporting your XF data